What should I do to get started? :
1. Determine what type of Senior Options you would like to do.
2. Once you have determined the type of Senior Options that interests you it is time to start thinking
about what you actually want to do for your internship. You can start start
3. Next you will need to find a mentor to help you throughout the Senior Options process. This will be a faculty
member that you will meet with on a weekly basis to discuss your Senior Options. For more detailed information
on the role of a mentor click here.
4. Make your internship official. Interview your sponsor to make sure it is what you are looking to do.
5. Once you have all this in place you are ready to write and submit your proposal
6. Some other useful information can be found here.
Last Modified on October 23, 2012